- Congratulations from Linda Stevenson, The Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN)
- Congratulations from The President of the National Marine Biodiversity Institute of Korea (MABIK) Sun-Do Hwang
- Congratulations from Director, Prof. Fan Wang, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IOCAS), Qingdao
- Congratulations from Prof. Dr. Angelika Brandt, SENCKENBERG Gesellschaft fur Naturforschung, Germany
- Congratulations from Prof. Dr. Xiubao Li, Hainan University, China
- Congratulations from Professor Helena Fortunato, DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL HISTORY SCIENCES, FACULTY OF SCIENCE, HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY, JAPAN
- Congratulations fromAlfred-Wegener-Institute (AWI), Germany
- Congratulations from Emeritus Professor John A Raven FRS FRSE CBiol FRSB FMBA HonFLS HonPhd Umea
|Dear Ed and Tamara,
I hope you are well.
"I have very much enjoyed my collaboration with you both, and for your publications in marine algae of the north-west Pacific Ocean. I was sorry not to be able to return Ed's visit to Dundee by visiting your Institute. At my age of 79 it is very unlikely that I can now make the journey. My apologies for not being a more active colleague. Wishing you well, and hoping that the Institute goes fron strength to strength in the next 50 years"
- Congratulations from Professor Dr. Kwang-Sik Choi, Department of Marine Life Science Jeju National University, Republic of Korea
- Congratulations from Prof. Dr. Xiaoxia Sun, Head of Jiaozhou Bay Marine Ecosystem Research Station, Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences